Studebaker is a beautiful and very friendly spayed female rabbit.
She too was abandoned outside. She is safe now and enjoying living indoors.
We are not able to resume on site adoptions due to covid19 and due to the Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease Virus (RHVD2) outbreak in California. Read more about RHVD2 here https://rabbit.org/rhdv/
Interested in adopting?
- Complete an adoption application http://www.friendsofunwantedrabbits.org/adopt-help/adopt/adoption-application/ and email it back to us at email@example.com.
Please read this very important article about RHVD2 and how you can protect your rabbit(s) https://rabbit.org/rhdv/
Vaccines have been ordered for all the FUR rabbits. They are expected to arrive sometime in June or July. If you are looking to vaccinate your rabbit(s) please contact your local Certified Exotic Veterinarian or you can contact the following Veterinarians in the greater Sacramento, California area.
- Dr. Sanchez – Companion Animal Clinic in Auburn 530-885-3251
- Dr. Brick – Madison Avenue Veterinary Clinic 916-961-1541
- Dr. McRoberts – Petcare 916-791-9599
- Dr. Griffiths – VCA Sunset Animal Medical Clinic 916-967-7768
- Dr. Kittel – Kittel Family Veterinary Practice 916-714-5387
If you are interested in getting a friend for your rabbit please read these excellent bonding articles by HRS.
Watch this great video on how to go about bonding rabbits
Always wanted a rabbit. Learn more about having an indoor house rabbit by reading the following.
- http://www.friendsofunwantedrabbits.org/rabbit-care/the-advantages-of- exercise-pens/
Great Rabbit Care Videos