FUR Mission Statement
Our mission is to encourage people to make the more compassionate choice by adopting a rescued rabbit over buying one from a breeder. We stand for kindness and humane treatment for ALL animals and are against the use of rabbits for meat, fur and laboratory testing.
Our goals are to:
- Increase the adoption rate of rabbits discarded at local area shelters.
- Increase public awareness of these highly intelligent social creatures as house pets.
- Educate the public on proper rabbit care.
- Decrease the overpopulation of rabbits through spaying and neutering.
- Find forever loving indoor homes for rabbits.