We have a chance at $100,000 in lifesaving funds, but we need your help!
The Petco Foundation, in partnership with Petco, will be granting more than $750,000 to animal welfare organizations like ours during their annual Holiday Wishes campaign.
Share your story of love!
The Petco Foundation wants to know all the ways, big and small, that the love of your adopted rabbit has changed your life for the better. Share your story, along with photos and/or video, illustrating how your pet brings more joy to your life each day. You could help us win a lifesaving grant and have the chance to win a Petco shopping spree for your pet, up to $1,000!
How to Participate:
- Write your story of love in 500 words or less. Visit https://www.petcofoundation.org/holiday-wishes/ to read prior year’s winning entries and get some inspiration!
- Include one photo of your pet by him/herself, one photo of you or your family with your pet and up to two other photos to illustrate how your pet has changed your life. Pets must have been adopted from our organization, and they must be living to qualify.
- Submit your story and photos to https://www.petcofoundation.org/holiday-wishes/ by Monday, Oct. 1 at noon CST but hurry because only the first 10,000 stories are guaranteed to be reviewed.
- Include our organization’s contact information so that we can be eligible for a grant award!
● Friends of Unwanted Rabbits
● Kimberly Wheatfill – Director
- Winners will be announced live in mid November on Petco Foundation’s Facebook page. Finalists will receive a Petco shopping spree (up to $1,000) and the organization they adopted from will receive a grant ranging from $5,000 up to $100,000!
For more information on the Petco Foundation Holiday Wishes campaign, including a full list of prizes, visit https://www.petcofoundation.org/holiday-wishes/ .
Join the conversation on Facebook , Twitter , and Instagram using #HolidayWishes.
Help make our Holiday Wishes come true!
We are hoppy to help take photos of you and your rabbit for your story submission! Send us an email to FriendsofUnwantedRabbits@gmail.com or call us at 916-710-0105.